Requirements management is the undisputed cornerstone of building software and systems. Our senior consultants can setup a requirements management process that accelerates your time to market, enhances quality, and properly handles changes within the context of your company’s existing business processes. We can also add management, automation and a level of process enforcement through tools such as IBM Rational’s Doors and Requisite Pro and Requirements Composer.
Our skilled consultants have over 10 years experience with such companies as Ericsson, Bell /Aliant, Fannie Mae and BP.
Benefits of requirements management
Our experience has shown that a properly structured Requirements Management solution gives a company the following advantages:
- Reduces rework due to requirements that are:
- Improperly elaborated
- Accelerates time to market by reducing the time used to gather requirements.
- Supports collaboration with stakeholders.
- Increases productivity by controlling and managing changes to requirements.
- Helps minimize cost and risk by enabling the analysis of the impacts of changes.
- Demonstrates compliance by ensuring full traceability from requirements down to test cases for system requirements.
- Supports both greenfield and extension/modification projects.