FirstSpirit is a highly flexible content management and e-commerce solution offered by e-Spirit, that makes it easy for retail marketers to create and maintain a seamless, multi-channel consumer experience.
- FirstSpirit CMS (Content Management)
- MarketPlace – E-commerce
- Mobile Solutions
- Digital Marketing
More than just Web Content Management
Outstanding online experiences for users, editors, and developers
FirstSpirit effortlessly manages all of a company’s content, regardless of where it resides on corporate websites, online stores, enterprise portals, intranet or extranets.
Online store systems, online marketing tools, social media, cloud solutions, text, images and video files can be integrated into an overall re-design concept with maximum ease of use for both the website visitor and the editorial, PR, marketing and technical professionals who work with FirstSpirit.
- Smooth creation of attractive websites, online stores and portals
- Website enhancement using editorial and social content
- Flexible content re-use across various channels
- Higher conversion rates and sales due to effective cross-channel management
- Central creation, coordination and evaluation of online marketing campaigns
- Support for automated lead generation and lead management
- Optimal usability for all users: customers and back-end staff
FirstSpirit is a classic client-server application, which is completely based on Java and web technology.
The FirstSpirit server is accessed either via FirstSpirit JavaClient or via FirstSpirit WebClient. While JavaClient provides a convenient, swing-based interface for both editors and template developers, WebClient is optimised on the basis of a browser-based interface for fast and uncomplicated maintenance of editorial content.
Communication between the FirstSpirit client and server, depending on the use scenario, is either based on HTTP(S) using an application
server or on direct use of TCP.
The live system undertakes the actual delivery of content to the end user. The FirstSpirit server is strictly separated from the live system. It only needs to establish a connection when redeploying to transfer data. (see Figure). A direct interaction between the live system and the FirstSpirit server is not necessary.